100% FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
American Pacific Industries, Inc (API) hereby warrants every new Gladiator Light Truck (LT) tire bearing a complete description as required by DOT and manufactured AFTER August 1, 2014 (DOT date code 3414) for workmanship and material related conditions for the life of the original tread of a new tire less 2/32”. The life of the original usable tread ends when the tire tread has worn down with only 2/32” remaining, at which point the tire is considered to be fully worn out. API will refund the cost of a replacement Gladiator LT tire. Applicable taxes on the new tire and costs of mounting and balancing service shall be borne by the owner. All Exclusions listed below void this 100% Free Replacement Warranty. Conditions and coverage are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- The Gladiator LT tire must be replaced with a comparable new Gladiator LT tire by an authorized Gladiator dealer. Copy of invoice will be required.
- 100% free replacement applies to new first quality tires only that are manufactured after DOT date code 3414. Blemished tires, retreads and road hazard tires are specifically excluded (see Road Hazard Warranty below)
- Adjustments on ride complaints or out of round tires are excluded from this warranty if they are worn past 2/32” from the original usable tread of the new tire.
GLADIATOR QR700 LIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY
- If a Gladiator QR700 tire wears evenly down to a tread depth of 2/32 in less than 60,000 miles and in less than five (5) years from date of manufacture, API will credit the owner a prorated amount on the actual mileage toward the purchase of a new Gladiator SUV tire. Costs incurred for mounting, balancing and other service charges are not included in the credit amount and shall be borne by the owner. It is the owners’ responsibility to follow the Owners Obligations listed under the Gladiator LT Limited Warranty. All Exclusions listed below void this Limited Mileage Warranty. Conditions and coverage are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- If a Gladiator QR700 tire is deemed to be adjustable under the Limited Mileage Warranty, then the following procedures must be met:
- Owner/User must keep updated mileage records on the Mileage Warranty form provided on API’s website or at the time of purchase. Tires must be rotated at least every 6,000 miles and documented by the service provider.
- Original invoice showing purchase of tires must be submitted.
- Must complete and sign the Mileage Warranty form and submit to an authorized dealer.
- The worn Gladiator QR700 tire must be replaced with a comparable new Gladiator QR700 tire by an authorized dealer. Copy of invoice will be required.
GLADIATOR QR700 ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY
Every Gladiator QR700 tire that has been irreparably damaged due to a normal road hazard condition (e.g. irreparable cut, puncture, snag, bruise, or impact break) within the first
25% of the original tread depth and within 12 months from the date of purchase will be replaced free of charge with an equivalent Gladiator QR700 tire. Applicable taxes on the new
tire and costs of mounting and balancing service shall be borne by the owner. To be eligible, you must present your original invoice showing date of purchase. All Exclusions listed
below void this Road Hazard Warranty. Conditions and coverage are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- All Gladiator warranties are limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicle on which they are mounted, and are not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles.
- The warranties listed above are applicable only in the United States and Canada and any tire used or equipped on a vehicle registered or operated outside the United States and Canada are not covered by these warranties.
- The following is not covered by the warranties listed above:
- Tire branded or marked “Non-Adjustable” (N/A) or “Blemished” (Blem), or previously adjusted.
- Failure, damage or irregular wear due to:
- fire, accident or vandalism;
- mechanical condition of vehicle, including improper alignment, improper inflation, wheel imbalance, faulty shocks or brakes;
- misapplication of tire; or
- alteration of the tire, addition of foreign material, transfers from one vehicle to another or any previous damages and/or repairs.
- Cost of mounting and balance service.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damages except as prohibited by law.
- Adjustment on out-of-balance or out-of-round tire is allowed only during the first 2/32” of the original tread. A set of all four (4) tires from the same vehicle claimed for out-of-round will not be accepted.
- Any Gladiator LT tire produced five (5) years from date of manufacture as determined by the DOT/Serial number are not covered under the warranties listed above.
REPAIRS AND RETREADING: RATING CHANGES AND CAUTIONS
- Repaired, retreaded or altered Gladiator tire with “Speed Rating(s)” no longer retain their “Speed Rating”.
- If the aforementioned tire(s) is repairable, see the recommended repair procedures used by the tire dealer(s) for repairing tubeless passenger car radial tires as detailed and illustrated in the RMA puncture repair procedures.
- Repairs must be restricted to the tread area inside a half inch of the sidewall of the tire.
- Do not repair any sidewall punctures and/or tread area punctures that are larger than 1/4” in diameter.
In order to be eligible for Gladiator LT Limited Warranty service, the dealer/owner must:
- At the time of purchase, the tires must be properly installed, correct air pressure set and the wheels balanced. Every 6,000 miles the tires must be rotated, proper air pressures set and the wheel alignment checked.
- Any tire to be adjusted must be presented to an authorized Gladiator dealer.
- Present proof of purchase to the satisfaction of the dealer.
- Complete and sign a Gladiator Warranty Claim Form which is available at any authorized dealer.
- Pay the amount due on a new tire, less the amount of credit, including taxes, mounting and balancing charges or cost of other services ordered.
This warranty, or any warranty stated or referred to herein, is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty regarding the quality of Gladiator Tires, whether expressed or implied, and remedies
for breach thereof shall be limited to those specifically provided herein