Tire Giveaway Contest Rules and Regulations
1. Deadline for entry is December 12, 2016. 1 entry limit per person.
2. Contest is for 1 prize. A set of 4 Gladiator tires.
3. No entry fee or purchase necessary. A purchase will not improve the chance of winning.
4. Contest is open to legal residents of the United States only. This contest is void elsewhere. Entrants must be 18 years of age to enter. Employees of sponsor, affiliates and subsidiaries directly involved in this sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families or households of any of the aforementioned, are NOT eligible to participate in this contest.
5. All entries must be completed in full and received no later than midnight December 12, 2016. One prize will be awarded.
6. Any duplicate entries or falsified information will result in disqualification. The winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the account associated with the entry.
7. Grand prize will be awarded directly from API, INC.
8. Winner will be announced December 20, 2016.
9. Winner will be notified by email and/or phone. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period. 1 winner will be selected at random. If the chosen winner is found to not adhere to these rules, they will be disqualified and another winner will be randomly chosen.
12. This promotion is administered by API, INC. Entrant information will not be shared with third parties. API, INC. reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotional contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Entrants will be notified if any changes of any changes to the contest as soon as possible by API, INC.
13. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that these rules have been made available to them and they understand and agree that API, INC., and their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of the prize. By entering this promotional contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.